Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The get me through to Friday post

It’s Wednesday so we’re more than half way to the weekend. Which means, duh, we’re all thinking about the weekend. I don’t know about y’all, but I’m more than a little peeved I’ve got Thursday and Friday workday to deal with.

Harumph.

Lately, I’ve been spending a lot of my time pining for the weekend and wasting time at www.textsfromlastnight.com. The site is essentially a compendium of drunk texting nationwide. A sample? So glad you asked:

(610): Threw my underwear in my purse as I was running away after sex last night, went to pick up my birth control prescription this morning, took out my wallet and accidentally flung my sweet thong onto the counter in front of the cashier. Think that was the universes way of telling me I am a whore.


And speaking of drunken debauchery, looking forward to the weekend? While I’m not sure there are any drunks or any debauches but The Queen City Cabaret kicks off Pride week this Sunday, June 7 at 7 p.m. at the Skinny Improv. Tickets can be purchased by calling 831-9938. Prices are from $25 to $35 and entertainment ranges from music to comedy to drag.

There’s a whole host of other activities going on from Monday forward. Check GLO’s site for details.

No comments: