Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Dragtastic

“We’re three numbers into the drag show and the Lady GaGa songs are all gone!” – Post on Texts from Last Night

Grab your disco stick kids (oh YES I DID go there) and come out to the Edge this Saturday night. Marnie Rae Holiday is kicking off her new show cast. Each month the fabulous Marnie Rae will appear with Jennifer Holiday, Doc Holiday, Portia D’Lish and Gunner Holiday.

That’s a whole lotta Holiday comin’ atcha.

I’m certain the famous Marnie Rae Hotbox will make an appearance, and I’ve heard rumblings that Doc Holiday may pull something out of his kit bag.

Show starts at 10:45 pm. My advice: Get there by 9:45,grab a beer (bottled) and kick back and watch a really great show. The Wife and I will likely be in the house, so drop on by and say hello.

And when it's all over, just dance.

No comments: