Monday, February 2, 2009

Mac Girl Goes PC, Hell Freezes Over, Girlfriend Annoyed

GF: Really? You're going to blog about your new computer?

Me: What?

GF: Nothing in your world can be validated unless you blog about it, huh?

So yes, it's true. My beloved Mac iBook kind of bit the dust. So I bought one those mini-laptop thingies.

Shh ... I secretly like it. The Minibook weighs like three pounds and is the size of a hardback book. It's wireless and I can carry it anywhere ... which might prove to be quite interesting.

Especially since it's so small the cats think it's their blogging device. I left the machine unattended for five minutes only to come back to find Captain poised in front of it.

Captain: YOOOOWWWWWLLLL.

Me: But it's my computer.

Captain: ROOOOWWWLLLL! FFFT.

Ok, so maybe I'll be adding Disgruntled Pussy posts here as well.

No comments: